We, at AEILC, are equipped with all the diagnostic & surgical equipment for RETINA SURGERY.
- KOWA FUNDUS CAMERA- for taking pictures of the retina & fluorescein angiography.
- OPTOVUE OCT- for taking CT scan like slices of the retina.
- B Scan ULTRASONOGRAPHY- for evaluation of retina & vitreous when media are hazy & visualization of posterior segment is not possible.
- GREEN LASER- with slit lamp, indirect &endolaser delivery system.
It is used for retinal laser around retinal holes & breaks & also in diabetic retinopathy treatment.
- BIOM- Binocular indirect ophthalmo microscope –for visualization of retina during Retina Surgery without the need for assistance.
- GALAXY SERIES RETINAL SURGICAL SYSTEM- for retinal surgeries.
- CRYO UNIT –during buckling surgery for retinal detachment.
We are performing all the retinal surgeries for retinal detachment (buckle, vitrectomy with gas /silicone oil), Sutureless vitrectomy for diabetic retinopathy/vitreous haemorrhage, Intravitreal injection for ARMD(age related macular degeneration), Macular hole surgery, complicated retinal detachments.